Unlimited Wired Broadband Plans in Pune

Discussion in 'Wired and Fixed wireless Broadband' started by HarishMalik, Dec 4, 2014.

1. HarishMalik

HarishMalik New Member

I am from Pune and require an unlimited broadband plan preferably wired connection. I need a decent amount of data I say around 30-40GB. Getting a connection with no FUP limit would be like cherry on top of a cake but I don't think it would be likely, so FUP limit at least 20GB. Speed should be decent too anything above 1mbps, obviously the more the better.
    Monthly budget for connection is Rs1700.

Thanks in advance guys.

2. Sachin

Sachin New Member

There are two options either YOU broadband or BSNL broadband.
    YOU broadband provides a 12mbps connection with FUP limit of 25GB after which the speed decreases to 1mbps and per month this would cost you Rs1212, so within your budget.
    BSNL provides an unlimited plan as well with 20GB FUP limit, I am not sure about the speed after FUP but the price is around Rs1000. With BSNL you would need to check what the service is like in the area.

3. Adi

Adi New Member

If you may consider a wireless connection you can also opt for the BSNL EVDO connection, but it would be good to check how the coverage of BSNL is like in your location before getting the connection.