Nextra Broadband Availability

Discussion in 'Wired and Fixed wireless Broadband' started by Akshay, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Akshay

Akshay New Member

I have been looking at some of the Nextra broadband tariffs and they have some really good plans and good speeds too, which I haven't really seen given by any other ISP in India. First of all I would like to know the availability of Nextra Broadband and also secondly whether you actually get the speeds that they mention.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Nextra broadband's website unlike other ISPs actually has a very transparent thing going on. They have this page on their website : nextraworld.com where you could find out exactly where all they provide services and if you are not in the areas they cover then well... wait until they do.

As far as speeds are concerned I have never used their service and nor has any of my friends but hey... how bad could it be if worse comes to worse ;) Even if they provide 1/10th of the speed they advertise their plans would still look cheap as compared to other providers but there is no reason why they won't give you good speeds. Their broadband service is connected using optic fiber cable right to the last mile and it is not like ADSL or your local cable wala's cable. Bandwidth does not deteriorate with distance on Fiber optic.

Unfortunately, they do not cover the area I live in else I would be the first one to get a connection from them.

I hope this helps.

3. Rohit Pratap

Rohit Pratap New Member

Friends Nextra Broadband Internet Service Provider gives you a constant high speed with portability. I am using Nextra Broadband from previous 2 years regularly without any consuction in internet speed.