Broadband Connection in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

Discussion in 'Wired and Fixed wireless Broadband' started by Rohit, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Rohit

Rohit New Member

I need to know of some good and reliable broadband connection in Indirapuram which is in Ghaziabad part of Delhi NCR. I would prefer a wired connection but if there are other choices that is fine. Monthly budget is Rs1500 a month with FUP of 1mbps and data limit preferably between 15GB-20GB.

My main concerns are that the service provide should give a good stable connection.

2. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Nextra Fiber have FTTH plans in most parts of Delhi NCR, so it is worth giving them a try, they have some good plans for a good price. Another option is BSNL EVDO which is a wireless service you get unlimited data for around Rs750 per month.

3. Adi

Adi New Member

Airtel also have unlimited plans, I am not sure about the FUP, the price is slightly on the higher side, but their service is supposed to be very good.